Sunday, January 11, 2009

My experience being a UITMT student for a sem

I have registered into UITMT last semester as a student in faculty of chemical engineering. At first, I was numb because I did not believe that I have been accepted to be in university as this is the only offer letter came to my house other than collage offer latter. The moment I went to the class is really weird as I did not recognize many of them. However, I tried to make friend with them and now they are my friends. Up until now, I still think that the way to class is a bit far because we have to walk all the way from tenggol. Furthermore, the problem worsen when the rain come because we all well be soaking wet during our journey to class. Luckily, we do not have many problems as some of us brought here their bicycle so we could ask them for a lift. Besides, we have so much fun as we walk with our friends because we could know each other better. What happened on last semester will always be in my memory weather it is a good or a bad memory.

2 comments: