Sunday, February 8, 2009

how do i spend my mid semester break

I did spend my mid semester break in a usual way like every one else. It is begun in Thursday evening just before the holiday where I was joined a trip to Kuala lumpur and Cameron Highland for 3 days. The trip was organized by the entrepreneurship club. I had a good time there and I manage to bought some souvenirs for my family especially for my mother. Then, I have to help my mother to do some work at a few people houses by assembled the curtain rails and curtains. It took most of my holiday time because I have to do it once in the morning and once in the evening if it cannot be done in the morning. That is how I spend my mid semester holiday.

1 comment:

  1. It must be interesting as you can ease your mind at those places.

    ReplyDelete