Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Experience during sitting my first test

The day when we was told that the test is just around the corner, I feel really awkward because I rarely using English to speak with my friends. However, we was given a chance to practice in our group by our lovely lecturer Miss Syaz. It was a good practice as I can slightly improve my pronunciation. Even though, I am not sure about the rest of my team mate which are Zamri, Helmiey and Faris. During the test day, we was the first team so we are pretty stressed up on that day. However, Helmiey had a good pronunciations among us. We were lucky as all of us work together to back up each other when something goes wrong. I feel at relief after the speaking test was over and we manage to finish the test without any problem and all of us had put all their will into the test.

1 comment:

  1. I can see your cooperation with your other friends..Good luck for your final..

    ReplyDelete