Thursday, February 12, 2009

The best thing that happen in my life????

Hhhmmmm... I wonder about it. However, the best thing that happen to me is I was born into this world with a good physical and health. Furthermore, I have a good and loving parents that never bored and neglect to take care of me even though I was always denying to help them when they need me. However, It was a long time ago because I have change after I was involve in a few accidents. The first accident was very dangerous as I did not wear any helmet during it happen and I was happy as I still given the chance to live by a few fractured bone. My parent took care of me during that time as I cannot walk or eat properly. That is best thing that happen to me because it changes my live and my attitude a bit.

1 comment:

  1. You should do something to show your love to your parents then..

    ReplyDelete